The Festival Programme consists of a number of parts and these include:
- The Core Exhibition Programme, that is exhibitions specifically produced or contrived by the Festival Director for the Festival.
- Open Exhibition Programme, the exhibitions submitted for consideration and selected to be included in the general exhibition programme. This was previously referred to as The Fringe.
- Incite Conversations, the speaking programme, which includes floor talks, panel discussions and presentations.
- Special Festival Events, usually one-off events that are supported by the Festival because of their relevance to the core programme.
- Projections, audio visual projections.
- Magnum Workshops.
- FotoFreo Workshops.
- Portfolio Reviews. As for past Festivals there will be an opportunity to have your photographic practice reviewed by a panel of experts.
- Sponsors Events, exhibitions and workshops.
- Satellite Events, exhibitions, workshops or events undertaken by unrelated third parties, which are appropriate for inclusion in the Festival.